Tuesday, October 14, 2014

.... Smiles on Tuesday ....Oct. 14. 2014 ..

... Tuesday is my Smiles Day...

Here are some things that made me Smile....


..... my sister Gwen bought these lovely roses for Mum .....


.... I think this sea gull lost his lunch through the gaps in the table... poor little fellow...


.... I love how the glass makes this bird's tail look broken.....


... this is a display in a Croc's shoe store window... I love it...


... this is the first flower on my Crucifix Orchid... I bought the plant a few years ago and this is the first time it's flowered..... ...

...Hope my Smiles brighten your day......
See you on Friday...

Hugs and Blessings... Barb  xx







6 comments:

  1. Lovely roses.
    I too like the Croc's display but hate the shoes my son wears them, he tells me they are comfortable but all that plastic is to me just smelly feet.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... i don't like the shoes either Merle... but thought the display was cute... Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh, your smiles definitely did brighten my day, Barb. Such wonderful photos! The orchid is magnificent. Take care and have a good Wednesday. Thanks so much for your visit. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... happy that you liked my pics Susan... I'm enjoying collecting Smiles to share...
      Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete
  3. Your pictures brought a much-needed smile to my face, Barbara - thank you :)

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... happy to have helped your day along Stephanie..... Hugs.. Barb xxx

      Delete