Tuesday, October 21, 2014

.. Smiles on Tuesday.. 21 Oct 2014

... Tuesday is Smile day.......
some things that made me smile.....



.... Mum and I having a cuppa , sitting behind our new verandah wall....... my sister took our photo...xx



                                   .... the new wall from the inside...



                      .... Kyton holding his bone with two 'hands' .....



... my little Mushroom Man fell and broke his head..... so my sister Gwen got some wool and made him a hat..... she stuffed his head with some of the wool ... glued the hat on him and we put him back on his stand neat the front door..... Smiles all round... xxx


.. Hope I brightened your day a little.....
Hugs and Blessings ...
Barb  xx

5 comments:

  1. It looks pretty good, will enjoy a cuppa out there on my next visit.
    Poor little mushroom man glad he is all back together again.
    Merle......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I was going to toss him when he broke... but Gwen liked him and wanted to fix him ... I think he looks better now than before... xxxxx .. We can have cucumber sandwiches on the verandah... lovely... hehehe... Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Your verandah wall looks great. I love the little mushroom man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture of you and your precious Mum is just too cute :)

    Hugs to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see you both enjoying the space out there, Barb! It's amazing how a simple change can effect us...the new wall just 'feels' so good! xox

    ReplyDelete