Sunday, October 26, 2014

... My Week on Friday..Oct 24...2014

...some late glimpses into my week....

We lost Internet access Friday afternoon and it wasn't restored until earlier tonight.. so I'm a little late this week... not to worry... hope everyone has been well...


... here's my sister Gwen chatting with Mum just before she left to go home on Thursday morning....
... and here's my brother Michael who took her to the train....... she had to get a train and a coach/bus to where her husband picked her up and then a 45 minute drive to the house..... total traveling time... 6 hours.


... Hubby is working on the new bench for the kitchen......
... this was on Wednesday ,,, he came down with a mouth infection and had to see the dentist  and  have surgery to remove a tooth... he's not feeling to happy... it's very sore... soo I don't know when the new bench top will actually be installed......


This pretty plant that I'm  trying to bonsai has a flower.... I love it.....


My favourite little cactus flower  bloomed this week... the plant looks the same as a Zygo Cactus but the flowers are different.... the little chrysanthemum is looking nice too...


The woman who comes and stays with Mum for a couple of hours on Thursdays brought her these lovely Flannel Flowers...... they are an Australian native plant and are soft like velvet..... so sweet of her to do this.....

Hugs and Blessings everyone...
I'll see you Tuesday...
Barb  xxx

5 comments:

  1. I see the front verandah is ver popular with your mum, nice place to sit and catch a few rays.
    How's Kevin feeling better I hope.
    Merle..................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Hi Merle... Mum goes out the front every day now...... she loves it..... Kevin is feeling better today... was able to sleep last night .. just has a sore mouth, but not the pain like before... Hugs.. Barb xx

      Delete
  2. It's funny I've had a few problems with my internet too.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .... Turns out the modem was covered ... and you shouldn't do that... Have no idea how that happened... he switched it off and then back on again and everything is OK now... Barb xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb..I'm looking forward to having a nice cuppa with you on your verandah in a few weeks time! xox

    ReplyDelete