Friday, October 10, 2014

... my Week on Friday ....10 Oct. 2014

... some glimpses into my week...

It's been a bit busy this week.. ..

My grand daughter who just recently turned 13.... had to have her appendix out in a hurry..

.our son-in-law had a job on in Sydney so spent 3 nights with us....
.
and the bricks and sand and cement arrived ready for the work on our front to start tomorrow.. (Sat)
... soo looking forward to this.....

.. A friend called in this afternoon with her little  dog  to have a play date with my Kyton....
.. this is my sister Gwen, who is here for a few weeks to spend time with Mum, nursing little Kandy ... and Kyton balancing on her lap... can't leave him out... hehehe....

... my Crown of Thorns plant that developed new flowers from the centre of the existing flowers ( bottom ) have now become double layer flowers. (top)  ... I love them.. and can't remember them doing this before...


..... this is a Lacewing insect that wandered into the house on Wednesday... ... he's gorgeous... xxx



... here's a Geranium ... and an apology for posting two of my photos twice in different posts.... I have no idea of how to keep track of what pics I post so this might happen again... :(  :(

Have a lovely week-end and I'll see
you on Tuesday.....
Hugs and Blessings ... Barb  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what was in the black plastic, i've never seen bricks delivered covered before they must be very special. I saw the pictures of your granddaughter in hospital hope she is feeling better now.
    Say hello to Gwen I will see her tomorrow at bingo.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. hi Merle... they are the wrong ones... they are to be exchanged today for the right ones... the brick guy wants to start the wall today...
      Abbey is home and doing fine ,she has this week off school...
      See you tomorroe... Hugs ...Barb xx

      Delete