Friday, July 25, 2014

10 months in the Kitchen

....  This is my Kitchen....
...well it was a year ago............. I loved the look of the vegies on the end of the bench and the the flowers and little hens under the window....

... the slow cooker lived on the bench on  the Dining Room side of the stove.....with the fruit...

I decided to change things a little......

... I cleared the bench a bit and changed the curtains to see through net  ..... mmm....much lighter and fresher.....

... note the white cupboard with the microwave on top..... this is a big problem area....

This was 3 months ago .......

 ..More changes to come.....

....Kyton just hanging out around the place.......

..and a few garden pics to leave you smiling.....

..be back soon....
Hugs and Blessings..
Barb  xx







8 comments:

  1. As I've seen it lately, it has brightened the kitchen up and I think it looks a lot bigger now always good when your kitchen in is small, I often think a big kitchen would be great but I would get tired just walking around it and a small kitchen is cosy.
    Merle...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Thanks Merle... I agree ... a small kitchen is good to work in..... if I had a big room for the kitchen, I'd still want to keep the actual preparation and cooking area compact..
    Hugs ... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, it's always nice to change things up a bit. I've been thinking of doing some changes with our kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy... I'm still working on my kitchen...it will be finished fairly soon... more pics to come...
      It's good to make changes sometimes...
      Hugs and Blessings..
      Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Your changes look lovely, sweet Barbara :) Thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful week. Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie... but there are more changes to come. I hope you'll like the final look...
      Hoping you have a great eek, too
      Hugs and Blessings ...
      Barb xxx

      Delete
  5. Now you have me curious and waiting impatiently to see what else is changing there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'll be putting up more photos very soon, River ... I'm almost done with my facelift... I hope you'll like it...
      Hugs and blessings..
      Barb xx

      Delete