Saturday, May 10, 2014

...Mother's Day Wishes....

.... a little post full of loving wishes for all the Mums out there in Blogland.......


...my sister Trish brought Mum these gorgeous lilac blooms from her Garden .. 2 weeks ago...
I managed to keep these ones alive... just... and here they are today, the day before Mother's Day, in the soft Autumn sunlight in my Kitchen





They still look beautiful ....... a little wilty ... but that gives them a soft look.... and I love the look of the fallen petals on the bench top....

Thanks Trish... Mum smiles every day to see them still 'going'..... xxx

SO... Happy Mother's Day to all....
May your day be filled with smiling faces and lots of Hugs and Blessings.....

Barb xx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you and Happy Mothers Day Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jeanette and thank you too.
    Have a lovely day and God Bless .....
    Hugs Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too, and your mum. I like the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a Happy Mothers day too
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I did Thank You...... I got chocolate... xxxx
    hugs Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Barb...Was sorry to hear you broke a bone in your foot. Not funny. Hope you are recuperating nicely.

    I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my post about my Honey Cat dying. It is a week today and my heart is still very sad. Your comment meant a lot to me. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Hello Susan... thank you for visiting... my foot is fine with the special boot... aches a bit and it;s strange sleeping with it on... lol..
      Our pets are precious to us all.
      Hugs and Blessings...
      Barb xxx

      Delete