Sunday, May 18, 2014

....the highs and lows on Mother's Day.......

...it was good that I was able to get a nice photo of Mum to use in the collage I put together for her for Mother's Day before the day itself... because on Mother's Day she was in the bathroom getting dressed when she bent down and bumped her face near her left eye on the hand basin....... and got a big black eye.......

Poor Mum......
.... understandably... she was not a happy camper.........   BUT....  she is determined to go to Bingo on Monday.... I hope she wins something ... that will make her feel a bit better....

The weather is getting a crisp winter feel about it  and the trees are beautiful in their Autumn colours...




My  Kyton is sleeping later in the mornings now.....








Some of the lovely flowers that were in the arrangements Mum got last weekend...







I'll leave you with a cake my 15yo Grand Daughter made for her mum. My daughter was so excited she brought it to my place to show me.......she was so proud of her daughter....
....a lovely bunch of cupcake Roses......how special..... Mum and I were given one each ... we loved it...
the flowers are from my daughter's garden.....






 Bye for now.......

Hugs and Blessings ..
Barb  xx

7 comments:

  1. Kyton is not the only one me too.
    Poor Mavis I hope she is feeling better, how is your foot and Caseys back.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... We are all improving .Thanks Merle........I'm enjoying the quiet time in the mornings while the rest of the house sleeps in...... :)
      Have a good week....
      Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. Your poor mum, I hope the eye isn't too painful by now. Did she do any good at bingo?
    The flowers are lovely, especially the cupcake roses, but I love the autumn trees the best.
    There are some around here that I keep meaning to photograph and if I don't do it soon it will be too late. The leaves are falling fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum's doing well thanks River.. We didn't win anything at Bingo unfortunately..... better luck next week.....hopefully....
    I love all the autumn colours.. .........This is my favourite season.
    Give Angel a cuddle for me....
    Hugs and Blessings...
    Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear what happened to your mom. This is a beautiful photo of her, and a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Hello Linda.... thanks for your kind words.. Mum's eye is back to normal now.... Hugs and blessings..
    Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, Barb. Your photos are getting better and better. Sorry Mummy had a black eye for awhile but I"m happy she is all better now. Take care. Susan

    ReplyDelete