Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A little break in my routine.....


My sister Gwen stayed for 2 weeks with us and she gave Mum this lovely Orchid for an early Mother's Day gift...Mum loves it...

My sister Trish came and spent a weekend with us as well. Trish brought some beautiful flowers from her garden....



 
It was nice to see Mum happy being able to see all her children within a 24 hour period ........ I put together a collage of us all for  her.







The day before Gwen left to go home I was taking some photos outside and fell and broke a bone in my foot....... I have to wear this boot for 6 weeks.....and rest with my leg up as much as possible...


Hubby is doing the cooking and looking after Mum and I very well I'm glad to say....






Hugs and Blessings
Barb xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hubby is a good boy doing all the looking after and cooking, stay off your foot, see you on Friday.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Looking forward to seeing you.....
      hugs... barb xx

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Roboboot! it's so hard to coordinate your clothing when you have a roboboot..
    On a more serious note, I'm very sorry to hear you've broken a foot bone and hope it heals quickly. glad you have someone to help out and pamper you a bit while you sit with your feet up.
    The flowers are lovely, but I don't like orchids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... true River.... I hate wearing 2 odd shoes.That's the worst for me. I have to get some platform shoes so the right foot height will match the Roboboot and I won't limp...
      Lucky for me, I don't have a lot of pain... just a twinge now and then...
      Orchids aren't my favourite flowers either... xxx
      Hugs and Blessings..
      Barb xx

      Delete