Tuesday, March 11, 2014

..on Getting Healthy.... ??



.... It has taken me 8 weeks to lose 4 kilos.....
..I have been walking in the pool at my local Aquatic centre 3 times a week.....
..Hubby has joined my daughter and me in these exercise sessions...... happy about this...
We get up at 5.30 am and start our session about 6am....
I have sore muscles ALL  OVER  my body......I feel I should be trim and healthy , but I'm not .... yet....






Took Mum to her last  Doctors check up after being in hospital in January... and all is fine.... Mum is on a low potassium diet and she has bounced back very well, mentally as well as physically...... I tell everyone that she is really Dr. Who and is regenerating.. slowly..

.





...Our dog, Kyton has gone to hospital today to get his teeth cleaned and have a full dental check.... he will be 11 on the 28th of this month and this is the first time he's had this done.......






I love the soft rustic look of the bench seat when the freckle plants come through the slats......

Hope all is well for everybody.......
See you soon....


Hugs and Blessings ...
Barb  xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow losing weight I think I'm finding some .
    Glad to hear your mum is going so well, she needs a long knitted scarf and a warm woollen overcoat if she is going to be Dr Who.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..I think she'd look great in a long scarf and coat.... hehehe.... but if she was going down the street pushing her walker she'd just look like a bag lady...... not her style..xxx

      Delete
  2. Hooray for pool walking and very glad to hear your mum has bounced back so well. Now, as Merle has said, maybe you should knit her a nice long Dr Who scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks River.. I enjoy walking in the heated pool... we make up our own sets of stretches and walking styles...
    As I said to Merle... poor Mum would look like a bag lady in a long scarf and coat pushing her walker... makes me smile just thinking about it.. hehehe ...Barb

    ReplyDelete