Monday, January 27, 2014

Another trip to Hospital for Mum....

Sad to say that Mum is not well at the moment.......
Her kidney function levels dropped again and she had to go to hospital .....
She was in for 11 days and came home last Friday 24th Jan.
She is very weak and tired , and aches all over...
Old Age can be cruel sometimes.

I took some interesting photos from around the Hospital ......

...................... I liked these seed pods...... have no idea what the tree is called that they came off.....

...... water supply to the main hospital building...... glad I don't have to pay the bill........

............................... lovely Crepe Myrtle growing in the car park.........

............interesting piece of stone work just sitting on the ground.... I wonder where it's from .....

....................... Magpie looking for lunch in one of the Gardens...............

....................a weird 'bug' I found walking on our car ..............
................. a crow................ giving me 'the evil eye' .................

...... .......lovely old trees and buildings near the hospital ................





It's so good to have Mum home and recouperating in her own surroundings.. and her own bed...


Hugs and Blessings...
Barb  xxx

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to here your mum isn't well, I hope she becomes stronger soon. I'm sure she will with your unconditional love you give her Barb.
    There are some interesting pics there. I would love that seed pod,it's lovely. Did you take it home? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely words, Jeanette. Mum is improving every day. No, I didn't take the seed pod home... just the photos..
      Hugs... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. I hope your mum is feeling much better by now. I drink plenty of water, so I hope my own kidneys stay healthy, something to watch out for I guess.
    I like that seed pod very much, reminds me of Star Anise. Cheeky crow giving you the evil eye, and that interesting piece of stonework, looks like a frog face a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum has improved a lot since coming home, thanks River. I'm drinking more water and less tea now.....better late than never.
      I'm glad you liked my photos..
      Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete
  3. S glad you Mum is home and doing better, loved the photos, especiall the seed pod! Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting ..... I 'm pleased you like my pics.. I try to find unusual things to photograph....Hugs .... Barb xx

      Delete
  4. Thinking of you all praying for mum.
    Sending lots of love...
    and big cyber hugs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nell. Mum is improving more each day, I'm happy to say...Answered prayer..
      Hugs and Love to you and your family..
      Barb xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Barbara, I'm glad to read in your comment above that your Mum is doing better. Keeping her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy... I appreciate that very much....
      Barb xxx

      Delete
  6. Great picture of the seed pods and crows always look evil to me, I know that Pidge will not go flying if there is one around.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like crows and their call makes me smile... maybe I'm a bit weird... 'Barb xx

      Delete