Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Peacocks and Spring

Spring is here in Australia and it is beautiful.....
Not too hot, not too cold......perfect weather, just the way I like it.....

      .... this is my Spring photo.......I've framed this and hung it in my dining room.......

                   ....Kyton enjoying the Spring sunshine................

                       .....some pretty Chrysanthemums .......

........................and some Kalanchoe flowers.............

             ............ a wind ruffled Peacock at the Japanese Gardens ...............

                    ......  having a lovely preen..... obviously he likes to look his best......

                 ........................ Ah ... Yes....... much better now.............

      ......he tried to get into the Fashion shoot that was being done in the Gardens........when they ignored him...he turned his back to them

.............and walked away in a very dignified manner..........he was gorgeous.........

                   ........a lovely little waterfall........

               .........and a beautiful Japanese Zen Garden  near the entrance/exit gates.....

Thanks for visiting...
Hugs and Blessings....
Barb  xxx

        

6 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Barb :) And I just love the Peacock! Thanks for sharing your Spring beauty with us.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie... I laughed at the peacock... I love the back view as he disappears into the bushes.....
      Hugs....Barb xx

      Delete
  2. That was a great shot of the peacock showing off his tail, I like the wind ruffled one too.
    Merle....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...it was a great day out... I love him disappearing into the bushes.....
      Hugs .... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. Kyton is beautiful and the peacock is too, but I like the little waterfall the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, River.....there were a couple of other waterfalls there ..but this one was the nicest......and thanks for liking my Kyton, he's 10 and starting to show his age, now
      Hugs.....Barb xxxx

      Delete