Sunday, September 15, 2013

My mini- holiday

My mini holiday at Merle's was great....
I did a lot of sitting under the mulberry trees watching the birds
I had lots of cat and doggy cuddles
Took lots of photos
Went for a LONG walk to the Japanese Gardens
Slept in........ went to bed early
A lovely break ..
Thanks Merle .. xx

I can't post photos at the moment because I'm having computer problems.....
My computer wont let me post on my Blog or make comments on Face Book so I'm doing this post on Hubby's desktop ... but can't access my photos from here......

Have a good day, all
Hugs and blessings
Barb  xxx

6 comments:

  1. So you are still having problems and you did get some great photos that's a pity, the one with the peacock, with his tail on display was a beauty.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do a new post now..... the comments are working now...so I'm hoping posting will be OK, too..

      Delete
  2. Holidays mini or otherwise are wonderful, I'm glad you had such a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy... hoping to post some pics now.....xxx

      Delete
  3. Holidays are lovely, different things to see and do, time to sit in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Very true, River.... and I did all these things at Merle's ...it was a lovely break..
    Hugs
    Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete