Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I've been there and back again...again

The last few weeks have been a bit stressful for me...I'm prone to stress, unfortunately for those around me.
my Hubby has had one cataract removed and is not coping with each eye having different focus areas and he finds reading and being on the computer gives him headaches.....this has been bringing out the tantrum side of his Aspergers.....I'll be glad when the other eye is done and he is back to 'normal'...
 We were all sick at the same time........
My sister from Forster is here for a visit and she has Bronchitis.....
being with Mum and Hubby 24hrs a day means I see things that they do and say that others don't see....they perk up when other people are around so no one really sees them as I do...and add to this my deafness and anxiety and you have a teary eyed me..trying to hold herself together... 

OK.......enough already......
I received this on my Face Book page and decided to share it on my Blog...... this is my life........I tend to try and hide this from people... .this is NOT asking for sympathy...this is just an explanation of why I disappear a lot.....
I'm trying to be more open and will post more... even if just a photo or two......

Here are some pics of my plum blossoms...

Spring is a time of new growth and new beginings.........Love Spring.....
Will see everyone soon ..I love to read and comment on your posts......
I'm having a holiday for a couple of days at my friend Merle's  (from Merlesworld) place.I'm looking forward to lots of cat cuddles...... xxxx

Hugs and Blessings
Barb   xxx

5 comments:

  1. I will sit you in the cat chair you will get many cat cuddles except from Who, who has moved outside and doesn't come in anymore.
    See you soon love Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Merle... I had a great time... I enjoyed the cat and Angus cuddles..... Barb xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Merle... I had a great time... I enjoyed the cat and Angus cuddles..... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. I hope your hubby gets plenty of rest to help his eyes adjust until the second cataract is removed. it's frustrating to have wonky vision that's for sure.
    Love the plum blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks River... he will get the other eye done on the 25th ... not long now .....I do feel sorry for him........problem is ...he tries to do the fiddly things and and gets upset when it gives him headaches.....then he's touchy and ....
      I won't go on... I'd like him to take things easy.....and be easy on himself....better for all of us....... sorry for the rant...
      Hugs... Barb xxxx

      Delete