Sunday, June 23, 2013

....Hubby ...

....... my Hubby does some great thing at times......
Today, it was still raining and the morning paper was soaked. He brought it in and got the hair dryer and dried (and read) it page by page so it would be  fine for Mum to read later in the morning......

..I love this pic ..... xx

and.......

..because I'm trying to learn more about macro photography, he got diy directions off the Internet and made me a light box.....

...it folds away for storage and is lightweight and easy to handle..... it's complete with clip on lamps......   I love it..... 

...this is a mealey bug on the underside of a fern leaf... it is the first (bad) photo I took this in the light box..
I still have a lot to learn about photography and Macro in particular... but I'm having fun...
Thanks Hubby  XXX


Hugs and Blessings..
Barb  xx

7 comments:

  1. He is a clever ducky, I once put a newspaper in the oven to dry on bake air it caught on fire but that was years ago.
    Merle.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to spread my wet newspapers on the floor to dry while I do something else, but now they come flat wrapped in sealed plastic.
    I recognised the mealy bug straight away, I've seen so many, and probably photographed one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That K is a "keeper", lol!!
    Love the light box..and the mealy bug pic.
    You'll be getting intriguing "professional" shots now :-)
    There's a photo meme that might interest you, Barb.
    Nancy at A Rural Journal has Tuesday Muse on her blog.
    http://www.aruraljournal.com/
    It's for photographers of all levels to link up with any photo you like..it just has to be one of your own.
    I did last week..will probably do another one later today for this weeks link up :-)
    love and hugs..T xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish...... I don't know about 'professional' shots... but I aim to have fun....I'll check out the meme....
      Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Barb,
    Thanks so much for your comment on my recent post about my health scare. I really, really appreciate your prayers and good wishes! I hope you're having a good weekend.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great hubby! You also have a very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete