Friday, April 19, 2013

Yellow and Blue.....

This week  I've been learning how to make photo collages.
It's been fun......






Here are a couple I did using yellow as my theme......



On Tuesday I went to use my computer and found it had problems loading pages..... I have no idea why....
my Hubby thinks one of the automatic up dated may have caused a glitch........
We spent most of Tuesday trying to fix the problems.....


Here we are comparing his Face Book with mine......his was fine but mine was reduced to a few words on an otherwise empty page......
I couldn't  do anything on my blog .........when I went to sign in I was told I didn't have a blog.....
After putting a clean-up scan through the computer, we were finally able to access the blog and FB... but  some things were different and it took quite a while to figure out how to post photos again....


We went shopping today and bought a new glass cordless kettle......
When you switch it on it glows blue........I love it...


............................ isn't this a lovely way to make the tea and coffee ? ......................







Hope everybody had a good week....
Hugs And Blessings.....
Barb  xxx

3 comments:

  1. The collages look pretty good you will have to teach me how to do it.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had something similar happen with my blog. It said that it didn't exist. I had a big old drama queen cry baby moment before trying to figure it out. I'm still not sure what happened or how to keep it from happening again. I hope it doesn't happen to you again either!!

    And oh how I love that kettle!

    ReplyDelete