Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy doings...

Mum went for a check-up a few days ago ..and I'm happy to report that she has recovered from the cellulitis in her legs........Good news ...happy Mum.

We have finished in the garden and all is neat and tidy......including the ponds..you can see a fish in the bottom pond



Hubby has moved some Bromiliads into the Lily House......and put up a shelf for the Lillies.....
..I have been calling this area the LilyBrom House........








Had a busy day shopping and saw this interesting juice bar with wonderful display ideas ... just had to show these...

                                      .....my busy day..................



I just loved the tilted storage boxes...


.........all these compartments are wire fronted.....




I'll leave you with this lovely Cyclamen my sister Gwen gave to Mum  when she came for a short visit a couple of weeks ago.......I love the colour.......


Hugs and Blessings
Barb  xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Barb.
    The garden is looking good, will say hello to Shara for you she has asked for a packet of frozen peas must be for the swelling. Glad mum is 100% now and win lots of prizes in lotto maybe you will now that i'm not there.
    I'm still in a unlucky stage ,we played poker the other night May won, Joe second Lex third and guess who came last.
    see you next week Merle....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merle...... we didn't win anything at Bingo......Barb xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, Barb! Thanks for sharing. So glad Mum is doing so much better. God bless that woman. She's a fighter!

    Loved your garden shots, too. Everything's looking splendid. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan........Mum sure is a fighter....nothing keeps her down for long...
      Hugs .. Barb ... xx

      Delete
  3. Great photos! I love the wire front shelves - too cute! I would enjoy having something like that in my kitchen. So thankful to hear your mum is doing better! Have a blessed week!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie......... you have a good week, too...Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Barb your Lilybrom House is getting pretty full now!
    Looks really great!
    I love those wire fronted cabinets.
    I asked hubby to put chicken wire over our glass kitchen doors but..he's not exactly "inspired" by that idea...yet, hehe!
    Garden and pond looks good and Mum's cyclamen is beautiful.
    Sorry you didn't win at Bingo.
    Give Mum a kiss for me :-)
    love to all at home..Trish xoxox

    ReplyDelete