Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chilly Sun...and lazy days

We are well into Autumn here, if fact we're getting little touches of Winter...( just to let us know what's coming, hehehe)
I was hanging out the washing the other day and  noticed my dog, Kyton, sitting in a patch of sun.....SHIVERING....   poor baby..
                                      ...isn't this sad.... but sweet.......


                                     flowers on my Crown of Thorns......... I was going to crop the blurry bit out ... but then the photo  looked unbalanced.....so I left it as a little 'base' on the pic......



               .....I'm really pleased at the way these 2 hanging plants are thickening up...

...I love this pic of Mum sitting in  'her'  lounge room watching the footy .....( there is an ad on)......Mum only watches sport.....any sport....
We are often spread throughout the house..Hubby outside, me doing craft or housework and Mum in the lounge ........we get on well together......

...........Hubby reading out in the patio......... this is one of his favourite  things to do.......this   and cooking on the BBQ .....I'm lucky that he likes cooking and often does the evening meal for us......


See you soon...

Hugs and Blessings
Barb  xxx

13 comments:

  1. It is getting chilly the last couple of days I'm in a jumper most of the time but we are getting 29c on Friday, that will be the last hurrah I think.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ... I think you might be right......
      Hugs.... Barb... xx

      Delete
  2. So cute! Your dog. My dog shivers many times to make us feel bad for her, I think! My husband will exclaim, poor dog, she's cold, and let her in.

    I love your family life with your mom and you and your husband getting along so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting, Andrea ......I think most dogs train their people well...hehehe...
      Hugs ....Barb xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb....Oh, you all look very actively engaged. So glad your Mum is doing so much better. Is "footy" the television?
    Why do they call it the "footy?" Just curious.

    Loved all your photos. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks, too, for all your welcome visits and comments on my blog. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan .....'footy' is slang for Australian football and we call the television 'the telly'...... I forget to speak properly sometimes, Sorry .....
      Hugs
      Barb xx

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed all the pictures, and I have to say that I LIKED the blurry part in that one and am glad you left it. People who are smarter than I am with cameras actually create that effect, but you did it without even trying to. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie ........I like it when 'happy accidents' happen with the camera.........
      Hugs
      Barb xx

      Delete
  5. Hello, I made it over here at last. I like your plants photos, but I particularly like that little white plastic table I've seen in your LilyBrom house in an earlier post. i scrolled down through several posts while I was here.
    I've been looking for just such a table for my front porch, but don't seem able to find one. Could you tell me where you got it? I've tried Bunnings here in Adelaide with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello River, nice to meet you......
      Can't help you with the table unfortunately.... we picked it up in a second hand shop in a NSW outback town when we were driving around Australia in 1999.......
      Hugs
      Barb xx

      Delete
  6. Our little dog shivers all the time - he is little - and I have to keep a blanket on him all the time! lol. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandie ..... it won't be long now before my baby will be into his cold weather clothes.......he actually likes wearing his jumpers and coats.... I'll post pics....
    Hugs
    Barb xx

    ReplyDelete