Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tidying up the garden.... part 1

Two weeks ago my Hubby broke my yellow chair...welll.he stood on it and the frame twisted. He straightened it ..but felt it was unsafe to use any more.....
I didn't want to throw it away, so I decided to use it in the garden.........
This , of course, meant I needed to re- arrange some pots and move things around...

.....lonely yellow chair waiting near the overgrown May hedge while I decided where it would go.


This is the little garden under my clothes line...and our Lilly House......

...and here it is  ...switched around a little..... the table's in the Lilly House and  the chair is under the clothes line awaiting some new plants......

Here is the Fernery  before tidying  up...


                                                               ....and after........ looking good...


This is our front May hedge (where the Yellow Chair was in the first photo).......if you look closely you can see I have trimmed about a third of the hedge... a work in progress....


This is the side passage which is overgrown and is the next area to be tackled and tidied...later...


A couple of pretty flowers to finish with.....

                            I took this photo about a week ago..........



                                     ...................and here it is today ......... beautiful.........


                                 ...and so.......Goodbye  until part 2....... from me and my little froggy...


Hugs and Blessings
Barb  xx

3 comments:

  1. Your ferns are looking good, very lush and green what is that pink flower it's very pretty when it's fully out.
    Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, your ferns are looking lovely and healthy!!
    I like the yellow chair in your garden..a very cheerful touch..especially as we head into the greyer days of winter.
    The pink sedum flower is looking pretty too!
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete