Sunday, January 27, 2013

Some changes

Hello friends.........

After a lot of thought I have  closed my 'Barbs Random Things'  blog where I was posting the daily photos from the Photo a Day list published by Fat Mum Slim...(Chantelle Ellem).....

..........And I have decided to post them here as well as my normal posts...... I'm hoping to  make this blog a more interesting place to visit.....

Here are the photos for the last few days
I hope you enjoy them.

Day 24... Stripes.....

I chose to photograph this shelf because I liked the way the lines are going in different directions.


Day 25.......Landscape...

                               ............a  little Bonsai Landscape I created ..... the tree is a 5 year old japanese box. By the time it is 20 years old it might look like a 'real' tree..


Day 26....Together..
..these are my  'cool cats' ....beatnik  pepper and salt shakers that belong ...Together...


Day 27...... Sun...

Today, Sunday  27th, is not a sunny day....but I've chosen to go with the rain we have today because ... after the heat waves we have been having in Sydney this rain has brought 'sunny smiles' to us all.....

I hope you enjoy my photos....

Have a good day
Barb from Australia



6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your pics here too, Barb :-)
    "Sun" was certainly a challenge for yesterday, lol!
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish..... no Sun today, either...
      Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Barb, like your pics.. Glad it is a bit cooler for you. We are getting some rain here too it is so welcome..
    I can almost here the plants singing Hallelujah!!
    Big hugs
    Nell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nell....... our plants are asking for umbrellas now....they've had enough rain...but... more to come...
      Barb xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb,thank you for visiting me. I thought it so nice to finally get rain here today after all the heat,but I am so sorry for our Queensland friends who are suffering again through this awful flooding. Hope you are ok where you are. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanetteann,
      We are in Sydney but were lucky to miss out on the worst of the storms and wind.. we were worried about family in QLD , but they are OK...God Bless
      Barb xxx

      Delete