Sunday, January 6, 2013

De-cluttering binge..




my little office area

Yesterday Hubby and I took down the Christmas decorations and packed them away.

This is always a bitter-sweet undertaking for me. I'm always sad to see Christmas put into storage....but I like getting my house back to 'normal'

But......my OCD and I...went from Christmas ........straight past 'normal' .... and .... into ....a place I've never been before.......a place called  Spacious.
(well it's spacious to me )



...from this.....
to this .......much better!!


from this


....to this...
......to  Spacious.....

















Well,  this is a spacious 'new look'  to me  ..........I love it!!




 The cursor has developed a life of it's own and isn't responding the way I want it too......The photos did the same.........Must be something I did....not to worry!!!See you soonNow I have a new layout..clever???? not!!
    Bye....Barb  xx                                                            


































































5 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    It is always nice to have some room to put things i have to relocate a lot of my pot plants because of the coming heat, almost lost the tree fern and I have only had it a week. I like your new look it's cooler or feels that way.
    Love Merle....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, I always look forward to the new year and doing some cleaning, and rearranging. My tree is still up, and I hope to get it taken down Monday.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your counter looks great! I'm always happy to have my home back to normal after all the holiday decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!
    I bet it feels great too.
    I know what you're saying - I feel like getting rid of everything too because of the horrid heatwave grrrr!
    Bare and spacious sounds pretty good to me right now :-D
    love and hugs..Trish xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, Merry Christmas to you! We took our decorations down on the Feast of Epiphany. I miss my tree but I do like my space back too. Must say, I love your cheery yellow chair!

    ReplyDelete