Friday, November 30, 2012

Some decorations

Hello everyone,
Hubby and I are enjoying putting up our decorations. He got very creative with a print we have hanging on our dining room wall.

......he attached material to the frame of the print then hung this pretty winter scene over the material. The scene is illuminated with led lights that twinkle. He put the light green tinsel around the edge to finish it off.
We love it. The Merry Christmas sign is used every year on this wall.

 I bought this green metal tree with coloured jingle bell on it. I changed 
the red and green bells for handmade crystal bead ornaments that I bought specially for this project.......and I think it turned out very well.

..............................this is our newest heirloom Christmas decoration.....................


I hope you enjoyed seeing these 2 Christmas projects we worked on.
We will be putting up some wreaths and tinsel tomorrow.
Have a good day,
Barb from Australia

joining with Trish at......Heart and Home link up

8 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! THank you for visiting and leaving a sweet comment :) I do appreciate it! For some reason I thought I was following your blog, but alas, I am not! So I finally became a follower :) Thanks again for visiting - I always enjoy reading your comments. Have a lovely weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie..I enjoy visiting your blog..see you soon ..Barb

      Delete
  2. Hi Barb,
    Lex thinks your little christmas tree is a beauty I like it too.
    Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is looking really good Barb!
    The tree is very pretty - I love the crystal ornaments on the "curly" branches :-)
    K did a great job on the picture too.
    It looks all lovely and snowy and very Christmas-y!
    Well done!
    We are decorating too, but our theme is more "Christmas meets the beach", lol!
    Ironic considering where we live :-/
    Pillow Talk opened here today and we got some new cotton sheets and a sailboat/porthole clock, and lots of inspiration for the beachy changes we are making at home!
    It's a lovely shop - I think it's our new favourite :-D
    Keep cool and enjoy your day..xoxox
    Trish


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish,
      Christmas meets the beach, sounds good to me. Looking forward to seeing some photos.
      The new shop sounds very interesting.
      Have a good day
      Barb xx

      Delete
  4. What creative husband! That looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manuela,
      He wanted lights this year and was impressed with the lighted scene. We love it.
      Barb xx

      Delete