Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's starting to look Chrismassy

Hello everyone,
I started to put up our Christmas decorations today.
I love this time of year and I love things that twinkle and sparkle...makes decorating easy.
I gave over half the decorations we had away earlier this year.and as yet I haven't used all that I kept...just shows we had way too many decorations.


                  Santa came to the Frog Garden..the top one sings and the bottom one croaks Jingle Bells



                                                                   A little fibre optic tree



This wreath with our family name on it  was a gift from our son and his wife....we love it


I put these white pointsettias  in the lounge room for Mum...she likes softer colours.....


                                  My welcome Angel is looking very lovely in her red and green


                               The outside entrance to the dog's door got a little festive touch....


That's all for now....
I post more when I've finished decorating..
Have a good day
Barb from Australia



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations! I need to get moving on decorating my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    you have some new decorations, I like your wreath with your name on it, does Kiten like his decorated door and your welcome angel is very pretty.
    Love Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see that your mother, bless her heart, is living with you and your hubby. We have a special fondness for vintage ladies and not just because I am one. My grandmother lived with John and me until she was a hundred years old. Prior to that, she lived with my mother and father. It was a challenging time and a rewarding time. What a blessing to have been able to have had her here.

    You're getting a lot done! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love things that twinkle and sparkle too. The frogs made me smile!

    ReplyDelete