Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kris Kringle in October

Today..... well, today  I'm  looking forward to our Family Christmas Get-together, happening on the 13th October.  All the arrangements are coming together beautifully. It's starting to feel like there's a  party  coming on!!!
I love it when the family come together from far and wide.

...presents for all...

..lots of chatting...

...my Kyton gets into the act...

...cousin conference...

...Even Mum  gets in the funny photo...

..all assembled for Mum's 90th B'day...

...more pressies...

...just hangin' around...


 These are a few pics/glimpses of past get-togethers.  Every year I try to get as many of our family together at the same time, just once, usually in November for an Early Christmas. This year it's an October happening...we have quite a large number of milestone birthdays and anniversarys to celebrate....including Mum's 96th early January......PLUS .....early Kris Kringle for the kids.......
This will be a fun time for everyone.....
ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO!!
The countdown is on!!

Have a good day
Barb from Australia

joining Trish at  Trish's Heart and Home Link-up

12 comments:

  1. Hey Barb!! Love the family pictures, looks you all have a lot of fun together!!

    Thanks for visiting me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have fun, Melanie.
      Thanks for talking to me....Barb

      Delete
  2. LOVE the pics!!
    Such good memories - and such a good looking family, lol!
    We are so blessed to be a close family that enjoys getting together and sharing each other's company.
    Can't wait to see everyone again next week!
    Thanks for linking up Barb.
    love and hugs..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting excited about our party, too.
      See you soon Trish.....xx Barb

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb,
    I agree with Trish
    Such a good looking family, How long ago was the first photo that's a while back, you still had black hair.
    Love Merle......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how long ago it was, Merle. Thanks for the compliment...Barb xx

      Delete
  4. It is fun when family gets together! There's nothing I love more than being with my family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family love any excuse for a party, and the 2 biggest ones for us are Christmas and Mum's birthday. Mum will be 96 in Jan. 2013
      Thanks for visiting, Manuela..
      Barb

      Delete
  5. What fun! I could go for Christmas in October! Actually I can go for Christmas anytime because I love it! It's just lovely that you're all getting together. Have a marvellous time and a lovely weekend, Barb.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi... I'm a Christmas lover, too. I had a Christmas in July party for my 50th birthday --(that was 20 years ago)
      I'll post photos.
      Have a good day
      Barb xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. That sounds like great fun! Christmas is when everyone can be there, right?

    ReplyDelete