Saturday, September 1, 2012

Spring in my grandson's garden

Hello,
I was at my Grandson's on Thursday and it was a lovely day.
I took some photos of the children and the garden

Miss Lyla  ready for Day care with her favourite hat on.. she likes hats with flowers





Here's Mr Max riding his bike and picking Cumquats when he thought no one was looking





I took photos of the pink blossom tree and a few other plants...they don't have much garden






Finishing off with Tobey who is twelve weeks old........sleeping off a a nice warm feed..



See you soon
God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining with Trish at...Heart and Home link up

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Little Tobey sure has grown,the blossom looks lovely and the cumquats are amazing mine had a few very sick branches and leaves, I will plant it out up the back in the sun maybe that will help it a bit.
    Love Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, I thought I'd left you acomment on this ..but I got confused because we talked about the kids on the phone!
    I love the photos.
    The Spring blossoms are beautiful and I'd love to have a cumquat tree myself!
    The children are growing so well and it's a joy to see them :-)
    We have a perfect Spring day here today..warm and sunny with a clear blue sky and no wind.
    Bliss!!!
    Thanks for linking up.
    {{love and hugs}}..Trish xox

    ReplyDelete