Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Egg-citing new idea

Good Morning All,
How to save the yolks....
My Hubby showed me a little video last night showing a Chinese lady using a simple method to separate the yolk from the white of an egg.
I was fascinated.... and wanted to share this.......so here I am demonstrating this method..

gather your supplies.....2 plates, 1 egg, AND 1 plastic drink bottle

crack egg onto plate

take drink bottle and squeeze and hold.....

put lip of bottle lightly onto yolk....

release pressure on bottle....AND ...watch as magically.......


the yolk goes  up into the bottle

go to other plate... put pressure on bottle again ..and out pops the yolk


  
AMAZING  &  EASY 




ENJOY..
Barb from Australia    xxxx

joining with Trish at Heart and Home
                 Elaine at  Sunny Simple Saturday
                 Brenda at  Tweak it Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. That is really AMAZING!!
    I just HAVE to try this for myself, lol!!
    Thanks for sharing this great tutorial, Barb.
    Have an egg-cellent day ;-D
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barb,
    I read this on facebook I think it would be good when you are making pav's. The main reason I don't make them is the problem of keeping the yoke out of the white. I will give it a try.
    Love Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting! I am going to give this a try! Thanks for posting. I like Trish's comment, "Have an egg-cellent day."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, thanks for posting that on Cozy Little Home.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, who would have thought that up? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking this up to Heart & Home, Barb.
    It's a fascinating and fantastic way to separate eggs, that's for sure!
    love and {{hugs}}..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to remember that. I always have the water bottles around.

    ReplyDelete