Friday, September 28, 2012

Just Flowers

Hello...I've been taking quite a few flower photos over the last couple of weeks. My brain is running a bit slow at the moment so I thought I'd just post some relaxing floral pics.






These lovely rose buds are on a lone scrawney bush in my Grand-son's garden . Most of his garden is covered in Morning Glory gone wild. It looks pretty but it covers the roses as well as the weeds.







These flowers are growing in my  garden....these are some of the  miniature pink and white  orchids Hubby grows


newly sprouted 'Mums

May blossoms

suculent flowers

new fern frond

and another


I hope you enjoyed my little ramble ....I can always find something  that I think is beautiful to photograph in a garden

See you soon
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty flowers, the may is very sweet mine died a few years back and I have just found out what mums are
    Love Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Barb!
    Roses are always so beautiful and the May bush flowers are really pretty too.
    I love the curled up fern fronds.
    Very embrionic!
    The orchids are delicate while the Morning Glory is a wonderful colour.
    I agree with you..there's always beauty to be found in any garden!
    love and hugs..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete