Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I found a little cup

Hello,
I enjoy seeing the lovely china  everyone shares at this link up. I haven't collected cups and saucers due to space restrictions in my home.....I have too many other collections.
Anyway...I saw this tiny cup in a second hand shop for $1...and thought I'd share it today.

this little cup is only 2 ins / 5cm tall
I like the maker's mark
and the transfer pink roses


I like the handle shape........Size in comparison to an average mandarin.    







Have a good week
Barb from Australia

joining Sandi for....Tea Time Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend,
    What a darling wee teacup! You just had to share it, I know. I'm glad you did. It really is cute! Thank you for stopping by and joining me for tea. Have a lovely day, Barb.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, it's lovely.
    Compared to the mandarin, it's pretty tiny!
    It would make a very sweet pin-cushion holder :-)
    I like the handle too.
    Roses and gold trim are a perfect match!
    What a great buy.
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete