Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Haircut for Max

My little G-Grandson has had his first haircut!
It needed trimming badly...actually he didn't need a 'bad' trim......he needed a nice and neat trim. His lovely curls had just become too long and messy.
Max and little brother Tobey
Max and bid sister Lyla with Poppy


Two days after I took these photos Max's Mum and Dad 'trimmed' his hair ...using... CLIPPERS.....


                                          Just as well he's a CUTIE with or without curls......

Sketch of my Grandson Sean , Max's dad, I did when he was 6 mths old.  I can see a resemblance here between the two of them.

Hair grows quickly (thank goodness) and  Max's parents say they will  keep it short in future...only time will tell!

I'll say goodbye now...
God Bless
Barb from Australia



there is a massive space at the bottom.here....sorry about that ....my cursor  and I are fighting........and I'm giving up!!!
have a good day all
                                                                                      





























































3 comments:

  1. Oh Lord, Barb. He is truly ADORABLE. Loved those curls, though. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for all your visits and comments, too! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they saved some curls for a keepsake.
    I was hoping to see them in a few weeks time!
    But he looks very cute shorn too :-D
    love and hugs..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    Such beautiful curls pity to cut them but summer is coming and it makes sense. That's a great picture of those three in sunglasses I wonder who they are. The drawing of Sean is pretty good too.
    Love Merle....

    ReplyDelete