Monday, September 10, 2012

Embroidery frames

My Amazing Frames

Hello people,
My Hubby took me to the 2nd hand shop on Friday......we  enjoy browsing ...and ......sometimes..like last Friday...we find something that is a good bargain ..and....useful.

I have arthritic hands and I haven't embroidered for a long time as I find the frames hard to hold......
THEN we found these..........and I realised they were EXACTLY what I needed......
..............Standing... Hands Free Frames.............perfect!

The brown frame is attached to it's own carry case with a sliding side that you take off to use.
The little round plastic frame is as you see it.
We were charged the princely sum of  $10  for these as a package deal....can you believe it....$10!!!
I couldn't hand over my money quickly enough.......and take my treasures home.

Looking forward to trying embroidery again.

Have a good week
Barb from Australia

2 comments:

  1. That's great Barb!
    You do such lovely embroidery and I'm glad you found these frames to help you get back into it!
    Enjoy!
    love and hugs..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    I just checked out the frames after you told me about them at bingo, the round one I have seen before in shops for a lot more than you paid but I have never seen one as large as the square one before you will be able to do wonderful things with that one.
    Love Merle........

    ReplyDelete