Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthday present

I received a birthday present from a dear friend of mine on Monday.
My b'day isn't until next week so this was unexpected.
When I opened it and saw the cute little owl I smiled...everyone nows I collect owls.
Then I read the verse and Just Knew I had to share my Present with everyone.

I hope you like it.



             I don't know about anyone else....but..I'm starting Dancing Lessons....like...now!!
Have a good week
God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining with Trish at  Trish's Heart and Home

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet that is! I love owls and I love that quote! Yes, I'm going to start dance lessons, too! Thank you , Barb, for being one of my faithful followers! It makes me so happy to know you enjoy my blog!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your present.
    love Merle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - oops! nearly stepped on your toes then, lol!!
    I wish I did have the energy to dance today :-(
    Guess I'll just have to do it ALL on the inside for now.

    Love the card, Barb.
    It's just right for you :-)
    Good one, Merle!

    Thanks for linking up today.
    love you..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The present from your friend is a "hoot." It is truly wonderful when our friends know us so well that they know just what delights us. What a wonderful friend you have. We're experiencing Monsoon rains here in AZ will post some of the flooding pics on my blog. I'm Dancing in the Rain!

    ReplyDelete