Tuesday, July 10, 2012

70 Today + 2yr blogging

Hello,.....It's the 10th of July....Today is my Birthday...I'm now 70 years old !
I suppose this officially makes me an Old Lady .......
Well.....in this day and age I feel that 70 is the new 60...and ...if people expect me to 'act old' the're in for a suprise........
I still plan to be a little outrageous !!!
Wearing bright colours

...big patterns...

...a bit of twinkle..
BIG ...Colourfull Neckaces like this...
and  this




Hair Bling
 Well ......you get the idea..I hope........In other words ..Nothing Will Change........


I'll be the happiest,brightest and youngest ( :0 ) Great-Nanny in Australia........hahahaha...


Two years ago today ...10th July, 2010.....I gave myself  this blog for my birthday..
I have thoroughly enjoyed the help and friendship I've been given over this time.
THANK  YOU  EVERYONE
(I'm slowly getting the hang of blogging....and aim to be around for a long time)

Have a good week
God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining with Trish at ......  Trish's Heart and Home

and Sarah at ....Homemakers Weekend Link-up

15 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday big sister!!!
    You go ahead and be just as twinkly and outrageous as your heart desires!
    Remember - you're blazing the trail for me hahaha!!

    I actually tried to "hack" your blog this morning to surprise you with a big bright birthday greeting..but I've obviously forgotten a login detail - drat!
    Well, it seemed like a good plan at the time..

    Congratulations on your 2nd Blogiversary too :-D

    Hope you have a wonderful, happy day!
    LOVE YOU HEAPS, Barb
    xoxoxox
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 70'th birthday hope it's a great day.
    Love Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Happy Birthday to you!!! Life is such a precious gift from God...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-of course you are a redhead, Barb!
    It's not what's on top..it's in the DNA that's under ;-D
    I'm glad you linked up for your birthday!!
    Hope you are having fun..
    {{love and hugs}} Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Barb! It is wonderful to know you, and your sister Trish! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Barb. I'm over here from Vintage Grace. I don't know you and you don't know me but we have something in common. It's OUR BIRTHDAYS! It's my birthday today too. Happy happy birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Barb!! And many more! Oh, and congrats on your blog's 2nd anniversary.

    Keep being yourself and celebrate each day.

    Love,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Barb...Trish sent me :) Its very nice to meet you....Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Barb! I sure do love your young-at-heart heart spirit...you go glittery girl! Happy Blogiversary also. I do so enjoy your blog...so happy you started it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Barb!!!!!! How wonderful your birthday is today! Happy, Happy day, the day on which you were born! Your necklaces are GORGEOUS, GORGOUES! Just my style, too! woo hoo You GO girl.Hope your day is absolutely fabulous. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Barb! I am so happy you started blogging! I started blogging about three and half years ago and it has changed my life! Meeting fine ladies like yourself is such a blessing to me and I always enjoy your visits. Have a delightful day and keeping wearing your bling. I love it myself!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARB! You be YOU and enjoy your life! Love your hair blings.:-)
    God bless,
    Anne♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday and blogoversary, dear Barb! So glad to have met you in Blogland and to have the joy of wishing you well today. Yes, DO wear joyful and beautiful things and glorify the Lord in all you do from the inside out with all abandon your youngster, you!!

    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ladies,
      THANK YOU ....
      All your lovely comments and Birthday and blogoversary wishes have been fantastic.
      You have all given me a wonderful week.
      Thank you so much everybody.
      See you soon
      Barb from Australia

      Delete