Sunday, June 24, 2012

Washing Woes

Hello all,
My daughter's washing machine died 2 weeks before she and her family were to go on holidays.
I told her to bring me all her washing and get the machine fixed after they get back.
SO .... here I am ..up to my elbows in school uniforms and greasy overalls.



This is not a problem.....I'm only to happy to do this...........BUT.....when the weather looks like this



My  back room looks like this......and the clothes dry inside the house


BUT.. when the weather is like this............I'm happy


Because the washing looks like this........


AND.......my washing woes all disappear in the warm , bright sunlight, and the smell of fresh clean washing  brings a smile to my face.

Have a good week

God Bless
Barb from Australia

3 comments:

  1. It's been pretty good drying weather the last couple of days all my washing is done too, next door still has hers on the clothes line but that is always the way she operates.
    love Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel, Barb!
    I've had clothes drying in front of the fire for a few days too.
    Glad you got through that lot at last!
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been super dry and really hot here - perfect for hanging out the wash.

    ReplyDelete