Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Potato Bake

Hello,
I cooked this dish on the weekend for friends of mine..we had it for lunch and they thought it was lovely...So I thought I'd share it this week......It's simple and filling and can be served with salad instead of hot veges....
Hope you like it.......


                       This is one of my favourite dishes to cook....I can vary it so many ways...
slice and cook..or cook and slice...potatoes
Cook mince
Have cheese or creamy pasta sauce ready
Layer potato,mince.sauce and cheese
until all used..top with cheese....put in oven to heat through and melt
while bake is in oven......cook veges
veges can be layered in the bake as well
serve on serving platter.. or...straight to plates
I like the soft, creamy and cheesey look .

This potato bake is lovely made with tuna.....
ENJOY

God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining Trish at.......Trish's heart and home

and Sarah at.........homemakers link-up weekend









2 comments:

  1. Yum!! Just the very thing for these cold nights!
    I love potato bakes, too.
    I just love potatoes.
    Must be our good old Irish blood, Barb lol!
    Thanks for sharing your recipe with us and linking up :-)
    love and hugs..Trish xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that tastes delicious! It reminds me of my favorite grade school meal...fry hamburger, add gravy, and serve over potatoes or rice! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete