Monday, June 4, 2012

Camera woes

Hello
I had to take my camera in for a check-up today.
It had developed a Black Spot .
This Spot was visable on every photo.....
so
I tried to be artistic and disguise the Spot in the shadows of my subject.
This was only partially successful..
so
After a week of trying to turn a problem into a positive...

I gave up and took it in for repair
and
will be without it for four to six weeks

Hubby has offered me  a loan of his camera while mine is away.....
I gratefully said 'Yes Please'

Have a good week
God Bless
Barb from Australia

4 comments:

  1. So sorry, I hate it when I have to bring my camera in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That must've been frustrating for you, Barb!
    Glad you can use K's camera and continue with the photo-a-day project :-)
    love you..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh when cameras tend to stop working...I feel so deflated and unhappy :(

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor camera he has developed eye problems do you want me to bring your old one with me on Monday
    Love Merle....

    ReplyDelete