Friday, May 18, 2012

My Week



Hello,Barb here,
 My sister,G, came for a week to be with Mum for Mother's Day..it was a lovely visit. We played lots of Yahtzee and did a lot of talking. We went to Bingo and won 2 trays of meat. Mum was happy and the steak  was very tender. We sat outside and admired my bonsais in their new Bonsai House.....



Bonsai hous

My sister  permed and set Mum's hair
Mum is 95 and fabulous

My sister gave Mum this lovely Cyclamen

My Hubby bought and planted thsese for me



Hubby and I contined our twice weekley "baby sitting and hospital visits" patrol to the grandson's house.


Master  17mths .....all tired out

Miss three.....flying



  A cardboard box with balls in it ........
Wonderful  fun



My  dog Kyton and his bone




We pass this poor falling down derelict house on the way to
our Grandson's house. I wonder about the people who might
have lived here...I hope they had happy times
I hope everyone had a good couple of weeks and I'll post again soon.......joining Sarah at Homemakers link-up Weekend
God Bless
Barb from Australia  

5 comments:

  1. Aha! So that's where kids come from - the post office, lol!
    Can't beat a cardboard box for keeping the little ones happy :-)
    The bonsai house is looking really good, Barb.
    And so is Mum, of course!
    Love the pink cyclamen and the chrysanthemums.
    love to all at home..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny I like old falling down houses too they have stories to tell sometimes new houses seem too cold. That is a great picture of your mum she is still a good looking sort at 95 how many people can claim that.
    love Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom IS fabulous especially for 95 - she doesn't look it at all. Cardboard boxes are always a hit with the littles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your mum looks darling with her new perm and glasses! God bless her. Cardboard boxes are the most popular toy ever, I think. I haven't met a little one yet that didn't like a box. Thanks for stopping by for a visit, Barb. It's always lovely to hear from you!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated mothers day to both you and your lovely mumma, your pictures are just lovely, my kids always loved playing in boxes too.
    Blessings to your household
    love Nell

    ReplyDelete