Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Home

This week has been a buzy and happy one for hubby and me.
Buzy ... because ahubby is still taking our grandsons's wife to hospital chech-ups twice a week while I baby sit their two little ones. So far this pregnancy is going well despite the bloodclots in the placenta, and I believe this is due to Prayer. Thank You all.
Happy......beause we have also spent this week helping our grandson move his family into their first home. They are renting and it is the first time they have been able to afford to live on their own. There were family from our side and her side helping with this move. We all want them settled before the baby is born.Family support is wonderful!!!


Here is my grandson and his fmily waving goodbye
to us as we left them last night. The beds were all
 made up and there was food in the cupboards and fridge.
This move was done in one day.
They just need to unpack and put away their clothes.

The power of family support is wonderful.

Have a good week,
God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining Sarah at  Homemakers link-up weekend
                                                                                       

11 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - I'm so happy they are in a place of their own now!
    You can have a little rest now, Barb :-)
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish,
      It's back to just child minding for us. Luckily they are easy to mind and we enjoy doing it.
      Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. HI Barb! That's good news...thanks for linking up! :)

    Have a lovely week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah
      Yes, we are happy for them
      Barb

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that the grand kids and great grand kids have found a place to live it's not easy in Sydney at the moment, hope everything goes well for them.
    love Merle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Merle,
      I'll pass on your good wishes
      Barb xx

      Delete
  5. To have support from your family is so important! I'm sure they're excited to be on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manuela,
      Yes they are excited,and buzy!!!
      Thanks

      Delete
  6. Hi Barb...I am back to blogging. I pray your new great grandbaby arrives safe! I remember how much my grandmother loved my first child! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea,
      Welcome back. There is 7 weeks to go for the bub, and I appreciate your prayers.
      Barb xxxx

      Delete