Monday, April 16, 2012

Prayer request

Hello everyone,
I've been a bit behind in posting lately, due to ongoing Easter enteraining..more eggs arrived yesterday. When I have too many desserts and lollies/ chocolates I develop a low grade sluggish brain similar to depression . I know this is self inflicted.........and I don't expect any sympathy.
O.K ... enough about me!!!!!

My grand-daughter in -law is due to have another bub early July and the latest ultrs sound has shown she may have blood clots in the placenta. This can cause premature birth. Her little boy Max, was born very premmie and I asked for prayer then and he has grown into a beautiful 16 month cherub.



Thank you again for your prayers for Max, and I would really appreciate it if you could keep this family in prayer once again for this new bub.

Iceberg  rose.....I only have one plant and it usully has one
flower at a time

My cockatiel, Jules giving me a Good Morning bow..
he lives in our aviary with two other cockatiels
taken through the wire...


I've been visiting  and leaving comments, but I really have to do a re-assesent of my time and routines......I spnd too much time day dreaming and not enough time DOING


God Bless
Barb from Australia  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Hope all goes well with the new great grandchild, love the picture of Max he is a cute kid and looks like he will be a
    handful.
    love Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying Barb!!
    I love that cute photo of Max - his hair is a lot fairer now!
    I have to be good and cut back on the chocolates too :-)
    love.. Trish xox

    ReplyDelete