Sunday, March 11, 2012

Perfume bottles

I have decided to pack way some of my perfume bottle collection. .... but not before I took some photos!
Some of these bottles are vintage, and some were gifts from friends.


I like the shapes nd colours of these.
The blue and gold  Mikado bottle is  an atomiser and the
plunger is a flower.
                                                                                                          
The pale blue Worth bottle is from the Lalique factory.
The Jicky is from 1920/30 according to my friend,who gave it to me.
My daughter gave me the Dior bottle,it came without it's stopper.
                                                                                     
The centre bottle is a lepoard topped promotional bottle
(empty) of Delicious from Gale Hayman
                                                                                                
Close up....I love this one

Californian Poppy and  Cutex polish remover bottles




I have tried to fnd out informatiom about the age and possible value of these bottles but I've had no success....Still it's fun looking.  I have collected old household bottles over the years. Family and friends started giving me ones they had, then wine bottles and any bottle they thought I might find interesting ... hence the perfume bottles, which I love.

I hope you enjoyed  seeing some of my collection
Have a good week

God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining homemaking link-up weekend
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

8 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,

    I like your collection. I also share your same interest in liking the different shapes/designs and colors of bottles. I recently realized how many things I buy at the grocery store that come in glass jars that I usually discard after empty. I love colorful jars and bottles.

    God bless you and your day~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely - glad you shared them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nearr collection! I love bottles of any kind...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi barb you do have some very unusual ones and very old ones. love Merle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, I really enjoyed veiwing your collection! It seems a shame to pack these away ;-D
    Blessings and Hugs, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so lovely it would be too hard to pick a favourite!
    But..that blue Worth bottle has got me intrigued now, lol!!
    love you..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely collection of perfume bottles. They have such interesting shapes. I'm glad you shared them with us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barb!
    Thanks for the visit this weekend! I love all your neat perfume bottles! I remember having the one on the left in the bottom picture---the pink one. I had it when I was really young...like 9 or 10. I can't remember where I got it but I think it's neat that you've got the same one---way over there on the other side of the world!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Your friend,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete