Friday, February 24, 2012

testing time



Hello fellow Bloggers,
I have been having a wonderful... (if stressful) ..time this week.
I have been updating a Blog that I hadn't done anything with for nearly a year.I have completely redone the colour,background,header,..You name it ,I fiddled with it !! I like my new direction.
 I was embarrased to find that some nice ladies had left comments there because I didn't have clear info on this blog.I apologise for this.

O.K ...This Blog is my main blog called  barbsbabbling 
My other blog is  Barb's Random Things
And  the blog I share with my sister Trish is  Vintage Grace
The links to these are in my blog list.........

Because of losing Blogger support I followed the advice at the top of the page and checked out Google Chrome, I installed it and found I couldn't understand it . I tried doing things in G C but just got more confused. I couldn't use my password and had to register a new one... Then I found an uninstall option...SO I went and uninstalled G C.   I was happy with this.
I had to re-do my password..but..I'm happy to say things are back to normal now.

I have put the same up-dated blog list on both my blogs.
All I have to do now is get some help regarding browser support.
I need simple proceedures to follow ...

Putting the old brain to bed now !
See you soon
God Bless
Barb from Australia

My poor old brain has really had a workout.i

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! I wrote back to you on my comments, but I decided to stop in for a visit! I am enjoying your blog. I haven't read about the changes in blogger and google followers...I hope it doesn't affect me...time will tell...they make things complicated...but if it changes to facebook, I don't have one of those, nor do I want to get one. But, I like your doggie! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting Andrea,...I'm not very computer literate...I just do what Hubby and my sister tell me to do. I write the instructions in a book...love barb

      Delete
  2. Hi Barb,

    I'm not computer savvy, so I'm at the mercy of Blogger :o) . However, I heard that if your blog operates under "Blogger" than it should not be affected, but it wears me out thinking about it :o).

    Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're right Michele, changes can throw me.... I confuse easily......Thanks for visiting.
      Love,Barb

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb!
    Good on you for having a go at making the changes!!
    I haven't decided what I'm doing about Blogger's up-coming change.
    My head spins thinking about it!
    Maybe it will not be too traumatic..I'll wait and see.
    I think it's great that you've played with other blog :-)
    Love and hugs..Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish,
      It was traumatic!!!!BUT,the blogs are still intact. I'm waiting and seeing now too.
      Love barb xoxox

      Delete