Thursday, February 16, 2012

Soup and Bread

Hello World
Today I was very adventurous.
I decided to make Italian Chicken Wedding Soup and Herb Focaccia Bread.......from scratch...!!!

I got the recipes from the Internet....I actually combined a couple of recipes to use ingredients I liked for the soup.

Wedding Soup with chicken, pasta, spinach, threaded egg
and parmasan cheese

YUMMY....Yummy....yummy

making the Focaccia

almost ready for the oven

Sprinkle of rosemary

And...the result smells delicious
It tasted wonderful

Hubby wants me to make it again
My daughter and her Italian family will be pleased I've finally
made Italian Bread !!



Have a good week
God Bless
Barb xxx


joining the homemaking link-up weekend


8 comments:

  1. Wow Barb!!
    It looks fabulous!
    Well done you, lol!
    I'm not surprised hubby wants you cook it again :-)
    love..Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put too much herbs in the bread for Mum's taste.
      Next time I'll make it plain.
      Barb

      Delete
  2. Wow, congrats! I tasted both in an Italian resto and it was great. Your family must be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lui,
      Thanks for visiting.Yes,I've been asked to make it again.That makes me feel good.
      Barb

      Delete
  3. Looks delish! I often do that - combine recipes or tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manuela,
      Thanhs for the visit. I have a reputation for changeing things I make or cook....just a little bit....I can't resist putting 'my touch' to things.
      Barb

      Delete
  4. There is nothing better than homemade soup and bread! Yum, yum, yum indeed! Hope you've had a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Tammy. I've had a lovely week.

      Delete