Friday, February 3, 2012

my lacey life

Hello,
I've been thinking about the ways blogging has improved my life and I find that Trish's meme name L.A.C.E explains this very well.







L.....for Lovely
I look forward to seeing all the lovely gardens,tablescapes,craft,rooms,china collections and homes that are posted every week. I look for beauty everywhere now.





A ...for Admirable
I find it wondreful  how I can discuss anything that is on my mind and there is always someone who has kind words and a prayer for me. This makes me feel good about myself.






C .. for Cheerful
I like all the happy smiles on little ones faces and all the quirky things people come up with to decorate their gardens and homes. I find I look for things to make me smile more now.






E .. for Encouraging
I'm not all that good as a blogger or photographer....and I'm  totally appreciative of all the encouragement I recieve from my fellow bloggers. This gives me the incentive to keep trying to improve my skills AND myself as a person






Sooooo ... Thank you all for helping me in  growing in a LACEy life.......
And ..especially thanks to my lovely sister, Trish.....without  her  help and encouragement I wouldn't know anything about blogging..

Have a lovely week, everyone
God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining Trish at L.A.C.E



11 comments:

  1. Loved your lace post this week...your thoughts on LACE and all the lovely flowers. Isn't it wonderful that we can be connected heart to heart via blogging. Sharing your heart and your home has enriched my life. Tha!nks Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gen,
      It is wonderful that we can connect this way.
      Thanks for your lovely comment.
      Barb

      Delete
  2. Barb! what beautiful words and heart felt emotion you have as you filled in each letter of the acronymn -L.A.C.E. . your're photos of each flower, well I LOVE THEM :o)

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    with love, Deanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna,
      I'm glad you like my flowers...thank you for your kind comment..
      Barb

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb,
    I really enjoyed my visit among the pretty flowers and lovely thoughts ;-D
    Looking forward to visiting often!
    Blessings and hugs, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linnie
      thank you for visiting and for your nice comment..
      Barb

      Delete
  4. Hi Barb,
    What a beautiful post! I think you are an awesome photographer & blogger and a sweet spirit!
    Love & blessings,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie,
      Thanks for your kind words. I keep trying to improve my photos....I'm glad you like them.
      Barb

      Delete
  5. Barb, your pretty flowers really brightened up my day!
    I think I'll go out and get some pansies to plant in my old wheelbarrow now :-)
    I love what you've written - you captured the essence of LACE perfectly!!
    I love the creativity that all you ladies bring to LACE.
    Each one's post is a precious stitch, woven into a lovely lace of praise to the Lord, for all the beauty and grace He blesses us with!
    And isn't it great to be able to share things that give us and others a little "lift" each week?!
    Thanks for linking up.
    Lots of love as always..Trish xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish,
      I'm glad you liked my flowers...your wheelbarrow will look wonderful filled with pansies..
      Thanks
      Barb

      Delete
  6. Thanks Trish,
    I'm glad you like my flowers...I think your wheelbarrow will look wonderful filled with pansies..
    Hugs...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete