Sunday, February 5, 2012

Living with Kyton

Hello,
I'm sharing the hardship that my dog, Kyton,has to live in.


                                                              He has a bed and toys


but he likes to sit with wherever we are




even when it's a tight fit


he likes to spread his bones and toys around
I put them away...he takes them out again



This is our back room....... Kyton lives here...............



Kyton's Wardrobe
Do you like his Snoopy  jacket........



or maybe his fleecy lined Denimn coat



Maybe   his raincoat with reflective safety strips


He's happy with his pyjamas....look at that smile....




This is his favourite winter jumper


All Kyton's wardrobe pieces are gifts from my grandchildren........they liked  him in fashion clothes when they took him for walks...........he's too big for these clothes now


I bought him this neck scarf collar when I was in France last year



He likes to follow the sun......from inside the house



WHAT A HARD LIFE
POOR BABY.........




I hope this has given everyone a good laugh,


Have a good week
God Bless
Barb from Australia


Joining with Sarah  for the Homemaking week-end link-up

and Trish for Simply Sweet!






























4 comments:

  1. Yes - such a very hard life.
    If ever there was a dog who was "hard-done-by" it's Kyton - NOT!!!!lol!
    I could say he's my favourite dog.. but that would just show my decided bias towards small, handsome and intelligent beings ;-D
    Thanks for sharing him with us for Simply Sweet, Barb!
    love and hugs..Trish xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish,
      I'm glad you like my Baby.
      Hugs Barb xox

      Delete
  2. Kyton's wardrobe is too cute and Kyton is a pretty handsome dog! Spoiled much, Ha! Our pets keep us smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gen, he sure is spoiled....we love him.
    Thanks for visiting
    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete