Tuesday, January 10, 2012

how does my garden grow pt.2

Hello everyone,
I thought I'd finish showing my garden. We have a few veges growing up the side near the front of the house and that area is not overgrown at all.


Trish gave a piece of her TreeDahlia.......and it is going well 

She also gave me this Rosemary, and there is some Spinach

some Sacred Bamboo and more Spinach

choko vine

complete with spider

more choko / chayote vine

leaf curling spider


this is an Ogre faced spider......it looks lie a bunch of sticks 


 

We have a paved area outside our back door and ths is where the clothes line lives and the dog keeps watch.


Kyton keeping watch as the world goes by
looking into the b.b.q area
where the ferns are


pretty arch




Close up of the Plumbago flowers,clothes line and windmill on the aviary.

We live in a semi-detached house and only have access on one side of the house. We park our car in the little front yard  and have filled the side and back with plants. Most are in pots so I can re-arrange them for a 'new' look.

 
I hope you enjoyed exploring
God Bless
Barb from Australia

Joining Trish at Simply Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Your small space brings out the creative genius in you, Barb!
    I'm glad the pieces from here are going well for you.
    I love your ferns near the BBQ - lattice and ferns are such a perfect match!
    I hope to see the plumbago in flower when I come down soon (God-willing).
    Thanks for sharing pt.2 of your garden today :-)
    love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your ferns along your fence, Barb. What a beautiful idea!
    Hugs,
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete