Monday, January 16, 2012

drinks anyone

Hello,
Today I've decided to show you my coffee and tea bar/shelf that my Hubby made for me in my kitchen. It lives on my kitchen bench.
I took all the different teas and coffees out of the cupboards and put them in containers on and under my new shelf and got quite a shock at how many kinds we have.
There was....
Peach Ice Tea
Honey and Lemon herbal tea
Green Tea with Jasmine
Peppermint tea
Rasberry and Peach Tea
Green Tea with Lemongrass
and the Black tea I drink all day long.

Then there is the Decaff Coffee that Mum drinks
and the Instant Coffee
and the Ground Coffee for the dripolator my Hubby drinks

plus sachets of
Cappuccino
Caramel Latte
Moccona mystique
               indulgence
               temptation
               classic

and my favourite....Chai Tea Latte

It seems a little excessive even to me. We actually do drink these different drinks, just not every day.





Tea and Coffee Variety Centre

Our Everyday  drinks

My Tea House slash Coffee Bar slash  Kitchen


The other end of the bench with Hubby's  Dripolator


I hope you enjoyed peeping into my little Kitchen. I had the lower cuboard doors removed and I use curtains to give us more usable space.I  love my Kitchen.  Thank you for visiting with me.

God Bless
Barb from Australia

joining with Trish at Simply Sweet 




7 comments:

  1. Greetings from Canada, Barb!

    I love tea, too, and all that it represents. Hmmm...I must take inventory of my 'tea cupboard'. I really like the idea of having a beverage centre in the kitchen. You've inspired me.

    Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment. I really appreciate it.

    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Barb,
    what a clever idea, to make it all so handy and accessible, especially if or when you drink it daily. I drink way more tea and coffee in the Winter than I do the rest of the year, so I would probably like that especially in the Winter time.
    Just might have to put my thinking cap on about that!! lol
    Have a great day hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea, Barb. Wow, you have quite a collection of teas. One of my favorites is Sleepytime Green Tea with Lemon and Jasmine. I have never tried Chai Tea Latte. Perhaps I will give it a try! Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely kitchen Barb! I like the way you've organized your tea and coffee supplies. Easy to access when you want a quick cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen might be small Barb - but it works really well!
    Especially your tea/coffee zone.
    Chai tea is my favourite for a soothing bedtime cuppa :-)
    Thanks for linking to Simply Sweet today!
    love and hugs..Trish
    ps. LOVE that red chook - she always makes me smile :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Barb! Yep, methinks you love your tea! :) Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments! I hope you have a wonderful night!

    Mrs Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb,
    Hello!! Thanks so much for your very kind comments that you have been leaving on my blog!! You make me blush!! LOL!!
    I don't know how I do it either sometimes!! I always say if I could just turn my mind off , I would be so much better off. LOL!!
    Love your Tea and Coffe Bar. I was thinking of setting up something similar but I have limited counter space and only one receptacle where I could plug the coffee pot in to on the counter. And horror of all horrors, I do not have a diswasher so there is always dishes on the counter waiting to be washed...
    Do you like the curtains better than your doors? I was thinking of adding curtains to my counter bar. There is actually nothing there now, just open shelves. I have an old vintage table cloth that I thought of cutting and making a curatins to cover the open shelves as there is nothing really pretty on those shelves. Then I picture my hubby getting frustrated with having to pull the curtain over all the time. LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete