Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Growing up

Hello World,

I have  a question.........how long doe's 'growing up' take?

I'm 69yo and I'm still struggling with the 'maturity thing'.
I can go quite a long time living in harmony within my home
 and then suddenly  I'm childish and spiteful.
This shocks me and my family when it happens.
I become all 'why me' and hurt feelings.
Then I'm upset with myself for being like this.
My family worries about me.
I pray about this problem a lot!

I think that growing up and maturing is a daily journey I'll be on for the rest of my life.
With God's help I hope to be more of a blessing to my family,
and fall by the wayside less and less.

God Bless
Barb from Australia

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever grow up Barb..
    I don't think that only children through Tantrums I have seen several adults throw them too. Not pretty especially when they plonk themselves down in the middle of the supermarket isle and start yelling and kicking..lol.
    Seriously there is a saying that to err is human, we all do it occasionally. Just have to make sure no one is looking at the time.
    Blessings to you.
    Nell

    ReplyDelete