Thursday, November 3, 2011

France

Hello everyone,
Here are some photos......in no particular order......taken at  the  Chateaux  of  Chenonceaux  in the Loire Valley. Everything here was BIG.....the formal gardens were on all 4 sides of the Chateaux....as was the moat.It was lovely here in Autumn..so I imagine the gardens in Spring and Summer must be stunning













I really liked this place.
I hope you have enjoyed these photos
I have enjoyed sharing them..

God Bless
Barb from Australia

Joining with Trish at L.A.C.E 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous place, Barb!
    Reminds me of a spectacular movie set :-)
    You're right - everything is HUGE there!
    I really love the look of the gatekeeper's cottage - very pretty.
    And the gardens look lovely.
    They must be beautiful when everything is in full flower!
    Merle must've had to feed an army going by the size of the baskets of vegies, !lol!
    Did you covet the wonderful old stove...just a little bit? ;-)
    Thanks for sharing these great photos for LACE today.
    love and {{big hugs}}
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Trish,
    Yes I did ...just a little bit....I would have liked the whole kitchen area..
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing and thank you so much for visiting my blog tonight!

    I would like to invite you to my Homemaking Weekend Linkup. It involves anything related to homemaking: recipes, sewing, decorating, crafts, DIY, a story about what you did today, etc! There's a button at the top of my sidebar you can grab to help you remember to come link up each Friday!

    God bless,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures, Barb. I think my favorite would be the gatekeepers cottage. I might enjoy living there. The formal gardens are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories with us.

    ReplyDelete