Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cuddles

Hello  Everyone'
I thought I'd share my sookie dog's efforts to get my daughter to pick him up and give him a cuddle..

                                    He is Spoilt Jack Russell..and is loved by  everyone


I'm Kyton and i'm handsome ..............

Please can I have a cuddle........
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Plleeasee.........                                                      no???                        
                                                                                                 


                                                       Pretty Please......                                                                                         o.k 


                                                                                                                                 I'll climb up behind you......
                                               How do you like this ???


O.K  you win Kyton......I'll give you a cuddle



                                       This is the best cuddle I've had all day.....Thanks Mary  x.xxx
                                                    ( lick ...................lick................lick )

Like Kyton, we all need cuddles. I hope you give the special people in your life lots of cuddles...........

God Bless
Barb from Australia

Joining with Trish at L,A.C.E

3 comments:

  1. Kyton knows he's just too hard to resist, haha!!
    He's a sook alright..but such a cute one.
    I'll give him a nice cuddle in a few weeks myself :-)
    Thanks for reminding us to cuddle our special people, Barb.
    Sending a {{cyber-cuddle}} to you too!
    love..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. more cyber hugs from me too. {{{cuddle}}}
    Kyton is a cutie. I will send him {{{cyber cuddles too}}}
    Blessings to you and K, Barb..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I love animals so much! I have 3 cats but no dogs (yet!)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete