Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mum's Mug

Hi,
I thought I'd share my Mum's mug dilema today.
Mum was finding she could only drink half a mug of coffee from her usual mug.
She thought she would keep her eye out for a nice medium sized cup



Yesterday I saw the perfect solution
                                    

An English Bone China Palace Mug

The old and the new

Mum says the new mug holds the perfect amount of coffee for her.

An English Bone China Palace Mug........
A mug that looks and feels like a cup.........
How good is that!!!!!

God Bless
Barb from Australia

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty mug...wouldn't mind having it for myself! :o) I think how a mug "feels" in my hand is almost as important as what's inside.

    Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I'm so happy you took time to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum's new cup is beautiful, Barb!
    I love it - it's so pretty!
    I'm glad she's enjoying it :-)
    Being finer and lighter than the old mug it probably is easier on her hand.
    The shape, colour and design is lovely and feminine and - just like Sandra - I'd love it for myself too lol!!
    I might have to borrow it when I come down to visit.
    (Mum, don't worry - I'm just kidding!!)
    ;-D
    Thanks for showing it to us, Barb.
    love and hugs..Trish

    ReplyDelete