Friday, August 12, 2011

kyton

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a nice week.
I have been busy finalising the arrangements for  my holiday in France and getting ready to Spring Clean the House.
I love Spring and Autumn.

My Simple Pleasure this week is that my dog, Kyton, has decided it's getting too hot to sleep in his bed and has started to sleep on my chair in the back room.
Isn't he a cutie???????     Love my dog!!!    If he didn't shed constantly, he'd be perfect....

Joining with Dayle at Simple pleasures

God Bless
Barb from Australia

5 comments:

  1. Kyton is mighty handsome. I agree our pets are some of life's greatest simple pleasures, but that shedding thing ... well ... NOT! :) We love 'em anyway.

    Enjoy your time in France. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Kyton!lol!!
    Can't wait to sleep without burying myself under the blankets myself!
    love..Trish xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Barb,
    Kyton is such a cutie. Dogs are such great company, in fact, I think they are great teachers.
    We humans could learn a lot from dogs about unconditional love.................
    My daughter has an adorable lil longhaired chijuajua, we call Rosie, our grandaughter dog,
    and we simply adore her. she has the sweetest personality.............

    Thanks for sharing Kyton with us, and he sure is a simple pleasure just like Rosie....

    Blessings hon, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb,

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Very nice to meet you!

    Your little Kyton is adorable. I have a little black miniature poodle named Miss Matilda Bear and I love her dearly. Aren't dogs grand?

    Gina

    ReplyDelete