Friday, July 15, 2011

friday frenzy--not

Hello fellow bloggers,
I got up this morning -friday 15 july- at 7.30am and decided to get busy on the housework.

BUT first I put on the heater so the dining room would be warm for when Mum got up....Hubby put the heater on a little platform with wheels so we cah move it easily from lounge to dining room




I needed to do housekeeping on my computer.
SO I switched on  the computer and set some up -grades running......
(now comes the hard part).......you have to imagine my computer........... I can't locate my photo of it........[hence why this job is on my list..]..........I have a little black net book about the size of an A4 piece of paper. It's my pride and joy!!!






Ten I put a load of washing on.............


set the cute robotic floor sweeper in motion..................................

the ball rotates inside the ring and it goes all over the floor collecting dog hair etc, one of m hubby's buys to save me work..............


I put the coffee maker on for hubby ......


The jug on for my cup of tea

AND while my house was humming along ......I went in and made the beds!!!!!!


Now THAT is what I call a good start to the day...................


Now  comes  the  hanging  out  of  the  washing   and     the   dreaded        dusting......

Seriously......It's my pleasure to do these things.................but I love my modern appliances!!!!!!!

Joining with Trish at LACE     and Dayle at Simple Pleasures

God Bless
Barb from Australia

5 comments:

  1. Well as the big sister you are setting me a good example, lol!
    Sounds like you got a great start on the morning, Barb!!
    I'm off grocery shopping soon.
    Got to make the most of the sunshine while it's here and get out of the house :-)
    Thanks for linking to LACE!
    Enjoy your day..love and hugs to everyone there.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pleasures of modern conveniences. I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I wish we were in the cold months instead of summer here!
    Blessings,
    Mrs. Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb, that is a nice way to start your day! Isn't it amazing how much we rely on electricity? I've experienced 3 days over this past month where we had no power and I had to get used to living without electricity for those days! Felt like a pioneer girl! Visiting from LACE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a robotic floor sweeper! Your husband is very thoghtful. Enjoy your day, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete